Wiki-to-XML for F10

As of last night's scheduling exercise, we have 09 October as the point
we need to make some kind of XML come out of the wiki.

Before we converted to MediaWiki, Mike McGrath had heavily customized a
script for Docs to use in converting, and the output was as good as we
had from Moin.  That is our fallback position.

Can someone point me at the proper combinations of what to see if I can
use the python-wmlib and etc.?  Between Paul, Ian, and Mike lie those
answers, I think.

cheers - Karsten, who wants something to schedule!
--
Karsten Wade, Community Gardener
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org