Re: structure for F10 final release notes

On Mon, 2008-09-29 at 08:04 -0400, Jason wrote:

> I think this has the sort of grouping/flow most readers like. I would
> like to see us at least try it, see what feedback we get and then
> decide
> yea or nay?

In fact, this is one of the many reasons for having a 'beta' document
ready by F10 Preview Release.  Since it is all translated XML files, we
should be able to tweak the structure from Preview Release responses
without creating a bunch of work for the translators.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Community Gardener
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org