Re: Fedora 10 Docs Schedule

Kevin Kofler said the following on 09/18/2008 11:28 AM Pacific Time:
John Poelstra <poelstra <at> redhat.com> writes:
Did you have any comments on the tasks prior to Beta? I'd like to get those right too so that building F11 is on auto-pilot :)

Coming from a developer / beat writer standpoint here: One thing which should be clearer is when exactly the beats stop targeting Fn release note errata and start targeting Fn+1 (currently n=9). Because we want to make sure our changes for Fn+1 end up in the Fn+1 release notes, but we don't want them in the Fn release note errata! And if the point where we're targeting F10 already happened, then can the wiki please be fixed not to refer to F9 all over the Docs/Beats front page? This is something I already complained about in the F9 cycle.

I'm all ears. If someone can provide the new dates and idea behind them (what they are based on) I can add them.

One of these views might provide helpful perspective.
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-docs-tasks.html
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-releng-tasks.html

John