Re: PackageKit docs

Eric Christensen wrote:

Rahul,
I had been working on the PackageKit doc [1] to go into the Software
Management Guide but haven't really had the chance to dig into it
lately.  If you would like to take the lead on it that would help me out
a bunch as I am still doing research on the Encryption and Privacy
Guide.  If you need me to do anything please let me know.

Eric

I now have commit access to PackageKit upstream and have already checked-in whatever I had written so far. We are now discussion on PK list on covering more details. When that is done, merely referencing the Yelp docs for PK should cover everything assuming we haven't patched PK for Fedora specific things.

Rahul