PackageKit docs

Hi,

Just a heads up that I have volunteered [1] to write upstream documentation for PackageKit or more specifically gnome-packagekit. I am working on a draft now[2].

Within Fedora, it would be good to not duplicate efforts and just point to upstream help (yelp) docs if feasible. If anyone is interested in contributing or can do a editorial review after I have finished the docs, let me know.

Rahul

[1]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/packagekit/2008-March/002685.html

[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/PackageKit