Re: Overview rewrite

Paul W. Frields wrote:
John Babich wrote:

Rahul:

I copied what you did and performed a fairly large rewrite - the
result of being an obsessive-compulsive word-hacker.

It's at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBabich/Overview.

Use whatever you like.
I have taken it with some minor adjustments. Thanks.

I would really like this page to read more easily for project newcomers,
at whom it's aimed.  That includes first-time Linux users, press, and so
forth.  Does anyone mind if I take a stab at that?

Sure but if you are aiming for press, take a look at

http://www.mail-archive.com/fedora-marketing-list@xxxxxxxxxx/msg05089.html

I think covering those list elsewhere and putting in a press link somewhere prominent in the wiki or even in the front page will work better.

Rahul