Re: wiki questions, Moin versions, and click-through CLA

Vladimir Kosovac wrote:
Timothy Murphy wrote:
On Friday 21 December 2007 07:02:09 pm Mike McGrath wrote:

Karl listen, I've been nice by not saying anything but now I'm going
to.  Over 1500 people have completed the very process that you're
complaining about.  Even in the time you've tried to apply people have
succeeded.
This being fact, and my computer with me working it has failed, I would like to go off line with someone who was able to complete the CLA part sending a file made on their computer back to Fedora. I will be out of town for about a week.

   If you have time to help please write me direct.

Karl

Its not an easy process but it does take a
Snip

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User