Re: Fwd: [Revisor-devel] Documentation

Paul W. Frields wrote:
If you need portability and translatability, you want to do this as
DocBook in CVS.  It's very easy to get started; for instance, you could
read this:

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/example-tutorial/en_US/example-tutorial2.xml?root=docs&rev=HEAD&view=markup

Alternately, you can get DocBook: the Definitive Guide online as well at
http://docbook.org/ although you have to cope with version mismatch,
since they don't publish every version there.

We're always around on #fedora-docs to help.

We were thinking about the possibility of getting the docs from CVS and have them in the RPM package; is it possible to just like run a script, get the latest DocBookXML and have it output (selected) .html files?

-kanarip