Re: Self-Introduction, Wu Yu

Yu:

I agree with Yuan you are capable of doing technical work like fixing and
tracking bugs. You probably have the skills to write original software.

As an experienced IT engineer, I also see the challenge and need for good
documentation. What good is great software if no one understands its
value to them or how to use it to its fullest advantage?

Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project