Re: Self-Introduction, Wu Yu

Welcome to the Fedora Docs Project. Are you interested in writing documents
in English or Chinese or both?

You may also be interested in doing translation work.

I do enjoy writing documents in both English and Chinese. And
translation work would be good too. I just want to know more and
deeper about Fedora Core and share my feelings to others. So I think
the point is what part of work could I get right now? :)

 Wu Yu