Self-Introduction: Vincenzo Di Biaggio

Hi!
I am Vincenzo Di Biaggio, i live in San Salvo, (CH), Abruzzo, Italy ( beautifulst sea and landscapes :D )
I work in a small company that it works in the automotive (quality control)
I have studied until the 4 ' year of industrial and technical institute, but I have achieved a certificate for webmastering. I would want to participate to the translation of the documentation, which it's a your choice. I know the system linux much good, I php and know to realize Internet web sites with xhtml, xml, xslt, php, msql and much moore. I love the software open-source and the translation is useful also to improve my English :°)

I hope that you will accept to me, I will be much happy!