Re: DUG Review

* Timothy Murphy [21/03/2007 10:25]:

> As I said before, if the authors assume the reader is running Gnome
> then it would be more honest to call the document the "Gnome Users Manual".

The manual spends a substantial amount of time on Firefox and OpenOffice
so I really wouldn't call it a Gnome user's manual. This would just mislead
people.

Adding a paragraph to the introduction about the fact that the guide
describes the default Desktop and that contributors wanting to write
about non-default installations will be welcomed with open arms would
be nice, though.

Emmanuel