Re: Self Introduction: Igor Miletic

Igor Miletic wrote:

I would stick with pup/pirut for now.  That satisfies 90% of users'
needs.  The extra features of yumex are really only interesting or
useful to a pool of people who already have expertise.  As an example,
I've been using RPM packages for almost ten years and I rarely need to
use anything besides pup, pirut, or the occasional yum CLI myself.

Ok, then it is just pup and pirut too add. I think yum is covered well.

For Pup, see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/pup. You need to import and rework that content into the guide.

Rahul