Re: Guido Caruso: Sponsor found (but CVS says...)

> The "cvsdocs" group controls access only to the Docs CVS
> I think there is a different group for access to i18n.redhat.com CVS.

Thanks, Paul, for your answer. But you can imagine my confusion;
translation-quick-start-guide says:

"Once you have successfully completed the CLA, return to the account
system and select Edit Your Account. Enter the password you received by
email and select Add new membership at the bottom of the page. In the
field Groupname, enter cvsdocs and select Add. This action requests
access to the CVS repository where the documentation is stored.
[Important]	CVS Access is Not Automatic
When you fill out this form, you are not automatically granted write
access to the CVS repository. You may need sponsorship from one of the
Fedora Documentation Project managers to get this access."

Best regards, Guido.-