Re: Minutes of FDSCo Meeting 14 March 2006

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 18:28, Stuart Ellis <stuart@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> * Karsten: The Jargon Buster contains content that cannot be relicensed
> under the OPL, as the contributor has not given their consent to
> relicensing. This content will need to be replaced.

We actually already have a document that serves the same purpose and was
created completely independently of the Jargon Buster.  It is much smaller,
but we could easily expand it to be a larger and more comprehensive document
to replace the Jargon Buster.  It is powered by the FedoraDict page, which
could be a blessing or a curse.  If that is a problem, it would be trivial to
fix.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ/Glossary

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraDict

--