Re: Docs packaging

Hi

Can we ship the XML (perhaps as well) and have the documentation
readable in Yelp?  It would be great to have the installed Fedora docs
appear when clicking on the desktop's "Help" menu item.
How about KDE users. I wouldnt be pleased if I was one and wanted to install documentation and end up installing yelp etc as dependencies

regards
Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx