Re: Callout style + error

Thomas Jones wrote:

I've attempted to determine some information about the callout images used in fedora's documentation --- to no avail.

So I bow to the mercy of the mailinglist and ask for help. What is the standardized styling and location of the callout images? I have built custom callouts for current development of my xml sources; but didn't want to stray from standard practice.

Also I came across a peculiar problem declaring the xsl parameter using xmlto. For some reason due to the java implemented processor, I am getting a ColumnWidth error. The only alteration performed was to include an extension stylesheet for the declaration of a new image path. :-(

Admittedly, I have never used xmlto and prefer xsltproc. However it might be a moot point if the standard path is acceptable.

Thanks,
Thomas

Bump.

--