FC4 Release Notes and translations

Hello,

I have read this list for couple of months but I did not
see the way to translate the future FC4 Release Notes.

We can translate current Wiki document
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraDocs_2fReleaseNotes_2fCore4Test1
but obviously we got a problem with version control and so on...

If there are no any suitable methods to organize
transation process could I ask the chief editor
to announce the readiness of this Release Notes
in fedora-trans-list@xxxxxxxxxx and give few days
for translators to localize it.

I suppose such localized Release Notes will be
very usefull for non-English speaking people.

--
Best regards,
Andrew Martynov

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx