Re: Streamlined Install Guide

Hi

I was also thinking about whether it was worthwhile to change the name of this publication from a "guide" to a "handbook," based on its current mission to provide a lower level of instruction than the customary Red Hat Guides. Most of the existing Red Hat Guides are hundreds of pages, due to their extensive cross referencing and exhaustive discussion, whereas this guide will probably clock in at significantly less, due to its more practical tutorial format. Is this nitpicking, or does anyone else think there's value in differentiating between the two?

Considering the fact that FreeBSD handbook is larger than any of the Red Hat guides the difference in terminology looks just like nitpicking to me. End users just want the document regardless of whats its called.

regards
Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx