Re: How to submission

Ra

solicited peer input,
by using fedora-docs-list.

which is how LDP peer reviews are done. I have
submitted a outline to this list before on that

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/html/process.html

One difference I see is that the peer review is done
by an assigned
person after sending the doc to submit@xxxxxxxxxxxx That peer reviewer
sounds like our assigned editor.

What we have been practicing with on-list
discussions seems different
from that process. It's a step _before_ having an
editor assigned. For
right now, this seems to make sense to help get a
document in good shape
for editing.

no. peer reviews arent assigned to anyone in LDP .
editors are assigned only after peer reviews are done
by volunteers in the discussion list.