Re: twiki format to docbook

At 17:41 09/03/2004, Karsten Wade wrote:

Think about it this way -- it may be easier for you to learn and use
Python than C, but Python is not the language for writing kernel code.

But it might help with writing docbook. I got this today on the 4suite list. If you're a python fan? Totally unknown product by me.

Quote.

We have created a tool which assists document creating tasks. The tool uses
4suite libraries.

If you are interested in this tool, you can test at [1] and get the source
code at cvs repository.

[1] http://tldp.docbook-es.org

HTH DaveP