Re: twiki format to docbook

At 22:06 06/03/2004, Karsten Wade wrote:
On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 11:10, Dave Pawson wrote:

> It may lead to the need to keep wiki contents fairly straightforward,
> e.g. inter page wiki links or  WikiWord links as twiki calls them,
> won't tranfer quite so easily.

That's a bummer.  One of the great values of a WikiWiki is being able to
create an organic linked set of documents, without having to deal much
in markup esoterica.  Otherwise, it's just a mildly fancier version of
structured text.

If that was the deliverable fine. If someone could write a sed script to markup those wikiwords into something usable?? Given a set of documents which needed conversion I guess its possible, but I'd guess that a suite of documents isn't ready at the same time? Or am I wrong?

Either way, this is going to give us an 80% move in the right direction,
which is nicer than a kick in the teeth :-)

regards DaveP