Re: CVS in the meantime (was Re: Anaconda documents)

I guess we could wiki it for a while - get all the separate docs integrated into something that everyone agrees on - and then when we have a complete doc (read over many times by many people) - then we can maybe find some poor innocent fool that will do the dirty job of squeezing it into a format that redhat are gonna accept.

I'll put my poor innocent fool hat on and provisionally say I'll have a go at translating into the redhat format - if things ever get to that stage.

Grant Hill