RE: CVS in the meantime (was Re: Anaconda documents)

We just got approved for a savannah project.  Those interested in
starting on anaconda documents, please go to http://savannah.nongnu.org
and create an account (new user via SSL).  You can then search for
anacondadocs (or surf to
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/anacondadocs).  Send me your
usernames, and I'll add you to the group.  I am going on vacation for a
few weeks, but I'll be checking mail on and off.  I'll try to set
someone else up as an administrator so that they can add accounts as
well.

Forrest