Re: CVS in the meantime (was Re: Anaconda documents)

Karsten Wade wrote:
On a related topic, if anyone does put together a CVS repository of
documentation and you make it available for anonymous CVS access, I'll
be happy to mirror your repository until the main FP CVS is available.

I have finished setting up the CVS repository for Anaconda docs.

As a heads up, it is a pserver that uses stunnel to encrypt the traffic. I have created an RPM to help you install the stunnel bridge (it is very easy :) ) I will also put up the SRPM for those who need to rebuild on something other than Fedora.

I'll send a link to a page of setup instructions, plus my GPG key so you can encrypt the username and password that you want me to add to the cvs users list. BTW, you can cut and paste your encrypted password from /etc/shadow, but please create a new cvs only password.

Thanks,
Akbar