Re: nxml-mode for Emacs

At 05:44 21/11/2003, you wrote:

Sorry about that; I wrote the first thing that came to my mind, which
probably made little sense to most people here (given the
international scope of this list).  My apologies.

What I was trying to say was that the nxml-mode package provides many
useful features, and makes it much easier to write XML-based
documents.  I've only been testing it out for an hour or so total, but
already it seems to be overwhelmingly superior to the other packages
I've tried.  :)

Thanks James :-) And I agree 100% btw.

regards DaveP