From: Rich Megginson <rmeggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "General discussion list for the 389 Directory server project." <389-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harry Devine/ACT/FAA@FAA, Ted Rush/ACT/FAA@FAA
Date: 01/18/2011 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [389-users] Newly added users not showing up in DS

On 01/18/2011 09:07 AM, harry.devine@xxxxxxx wrote:

After I sent this, I see that I do have those accounts, but not where I expected.  We have 2 servers (server A and server B) that we want to replicate the user info between.  I enter the new users on server A, but they only show up under People on the Directory tab on server B.

So you added the users on Server A, but they don't show up on Server A, they only show up on Server B?
When I try to force a replicate between the 2 servers, I get "Incremental update has failed and requires adminstrator actionSystem error: Error Code -1" in the replication status on server B.

Ideas?

Harry

Harry Devine
Common ARTS Software Development