From: Harry Devine/ACT/FAA@FAA
To: 389-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Ted Rush/ACT/FAA@FAA
Date: 01/18/2011 11:01 AM
Subject: [389-users] Newly added users not showing up in DS
Sent by: 389-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am trying to add a few new users to my directory server, but after I add them, they don't show up under the Directory tab.  I've pressed "Refresh All" a few times, and they don't show up.  If I try to add them again (in case it didn't "take" the first time), I get an error saying that the user already exists.  I looked at the logs but didn't see any errors, and restarting both the dirsrv and dirsrv-admin services didn't help.

Any ideas?  My 389-ds is version 1.2.1 and 389-ds-base is 1.2.7.5.

Thanks!

Harry

Harry Devine
Common ARTS Software Development