Re: [389-users] SSL Cert Issue

I followed the exact procedure below numerous times with the same
frustrating error:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/8.0/Managing_SSL-Using_certutil.html#certutil-procedure

!481 $ openssl verify cacert_core.asc
cacert_core.asc: /DC=tv/DC=freewheel/CN=CA cert
error 18 at 0 depth lookup:self signed certificate
OK

!482 $ openssl verify cacert_PEKdev020.asc
cacert_PEKdev020.asc: /DC=tv/DC=freewheel/CN=CA cert
error 18 at 0 depth lookup:self signed certificate
OK

!474 $ certutil -V -u V -d . -n "Core CA certificate"
certutil: certificate is valid

!476 $ certutil -V -u V -d . -n "Core Server-Cert"
certutil: certificate is valid

I also imported the consumers CA cert into the supplier ... this is
correct? I tried only importing the suppliers CA cert before with the
same issue (trying everything here!)

This looks strange though (why the duplicate cert):

!478 $ certutil -d . -L

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust Attributes
                                                             SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI
Core Server-Cert                                             u,u,u
Core CA certificate                                          CTu,u,u
Core CA certificate                                          CT,,