Re: [389-users] Migration Issues With Admin Server LDIF Import

Brian Provenzano wrote:
> Rich,
>
> We finally got it (or should I say you did).  I updated the following
> to change references to "Fedora" to "389" and the migration completed
> successfully:
>
> /tmp/fedora-ds/admin-serv/config/adm.conf
> /tmp/fedora-ds/admin-serv/config/local.conf
>
> Now, to confirm everything looks OK after the migration.  I'm hoping
> after all this, I paid my dues and it does work fine :)
>
> Anyway, to summarize, the fixes were:
> -updating my source NetscapeRoot.ldif so that all references to
> 'Fedora' were changed to '389'
> -updating the following conf files in the source directory:
> /tmp/fedora-ds/admin-serv/config/adm.conf
> /tmp/fedora-ds/admin-serv/config/local.conf
>
> -The run the migration
>
> Awesome.  Thanks for your help.  You went above and beyond.  Where do
> I send the case of beer?
>
> BTW if this is a bug (which IMO it is in the migration script), do you
> need me to file a bug report?  I'll file the other bug regarding the
> removing the "10presense.ldif" file we worked a few days ago.
Yes, there are two bugs:
1) migration does not change "Fedora" to "389"
2) migration does not remove deprecated schema

You can file these bugs, and fill them in with the appropriate
information, in lieu of beer.  Then celebrate your freshly minted bugs
with a cold one of your own :-)