Re: [389-users] Fedora Management Console simply hangs when trying to create user

> You installed the .msi file on Linux?????
>> Kind of a hacky solution but that's how
>> Linux users roll eh?
> What exactly did you do?

Sorry, I should have explained that part a little better.  I installed
the *.msi file on my Windows workstation here, and used it to connect
to the server remotely.  This seems to work better than using the VNC
to connect to the linux box.  I think you are right, there's something
about Java, VNC, X-windows or maybe GNOME that is causing the GUI to
render wrong.

Anyway it looks like I have a working machine now, let me see if I can
re-install it from scratch and document the process for our other
users.  Thanks again for all your help, I'm happy that this is working
now!