Re: [389-users] OS to authenticate to DS using TLS

Thanks Dave - that worked.

I am still some problem with the certificates though.

If it I try this in the directory where the certificates are:

openssl s_client -connect localhost:636 -CAfile filename

I get a listing of the certificates without errors.

If I try:

ldapsearch -H ldaps://localhost:636

ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Can't contact LDAP server (-1)
        additional info: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
If I start the console using:

centos-idm-console -a https://127.0.0.1:9830

I have to "Accept" the certificate each time.

It looks like there may be some problem with the certificate or some setting in DS that still needs to be switched on.

What do you think?

Thanks again for all of your help!