Re: [389-users] OS to authenticate to DS using TLS

Hello. I think I understand the problem.

I copied the CA cert locally to /tmp/CAcert.txt

I then ran 'system-config-authentication'  and used a URL like the following (where it says 'Download CA Certificate'):

file:///tmp/CAcert.txt

It's a lazy man's approach but it worked.

Cdlt, Dave
--------