Multiple sync agreement between FDS env and Active Directory is possible ?

hello,

In my architecture, i have 2 fedora directory server configured as multimaster for configuration and user data.
One of my directory servers is synchronized to an Active Directory.
When an accounting manager change an user's password on the dirsrv sync to AD, password is synchronized. But when user's password is changed on other dirsrv, AD do not receive the new password.

My objective is the following : synchronize user's password from all my dirsrv to the AD. But, Manual says that : "WARNING : There can only be a single sync agreement between the Directory Server environment and the Active Directory environment. Multiple sync agreements to the same Active Directory domain can create entry conflicts. "
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/8.0/Windows_Sync.html

How to synchronize password from ALL my dirsrv to AD and obtain failover for the passsync ?

regards,

--
* Hugo Étiévant *
**