Re: Getting closergetting apassword policyexport

Mallory, Doug (TPUSA) wrote:
This is what I have now and it does not like the syntax.

ldapsearch -x -D "cn=directory manager" -w LDSPASSWORD! -s dc=twi,dc=dom
-b cn=config "objectclass=*"
Ah, I see - when I say "-s base" I mean that literally, not "-s <your base suffix>"
Doug Mallory, CISM, CISSP

Sr Network Security Engineer

Cell 859-420-5609

Office 859-514-4833