Re: Getting closer getting a password policy export

Mallory, Doug (TPUSA) wrote:
I have managed to the Fedora Directory server console loaded and running
and when I go the directory tab I see manage password policy. But when I
select it the window pops up quickly clears to a blank window.
This bug is very difficult to reproduce. Can you reproduce it by running fedora-idm-console -D 9 -f console.log, edit console.log to remove any sensitive data, then email me the log?
Does
anyone know how I can get an export of the current password policy?
You had sent out a previous email with the list of attributes. The list from the current schema is correct - looks like the admin guide doesn't have the new ones. The others are documented here - http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Password_Syntax
Or
ever a screen shot at this point that is not blank. ( I am connecting to
the server through VNC)

Doug Mallory