Re: Case Sensitive Lookup and Searching

Mike C wrote:
I agree, my schema (and data) are terrible.

Then fix it.

It's an artifact from openldap not being as conforming as fds.

Hmm, from the LDAPv3 standard's standpoint I strongly disagree.
Strictly speaking it's the other way round.

My main concern is that sanitizing my repository would require
changing usernames for a hundred odd external users, something I wish
to avoid.

Why do you have to change the user names? You could split the data across different subtrees and change the clients' configuration accordingly. Or you could merge entries. Or whatever... That's just meant as a start to think about what you can do without changing what the end-user has to type in. Your mileage may vary...

Ciao, Michael.