Re: Memory usage

koniczynek wrote:
Richard Megginson, dnia 2006-12-01 18:00 napisal:
man, please, show some respect ;) I did change it back, but to no avail.
Also I can say (to stop further questions): yes, I've stopped the server
before change.
What types of searches are returning time limit exceeded?  Can you post
relevant excerpts from the access and error logs?
I'm "benchmarking" my FDS with "ldapsearch -x" and earlier it worked and
now it does not. In error logs there were "err=3" but I don't remember
much more and I'll have access to the logs on Monday, so till then, only
 I can provide only this information (because I do not remember anything
more ;) )
Then I'm really surprised you didn't get this error before. You're doing a subtree search of all records as anonymous. If you have more than a few thousand records, this will always give a size limit or admin limit exceeded error.