Re: AD + FDS sync stops working?

Dan Oglesby wrote:
I have two seperate installations of FDS 1.0.1 that were successfully configured to sync with two seperate AD controllers. They both worked fine for about six months, and both have stopped synchronizing information that should pass from the AD to FDS. Basically, if a user changes his or her password through AD, nothing changes on FDS. If the password is changed through FDS, it does get pushed up to the AD controller.

Has anyone else seen this happen? There have been no changes made to either the FDS or AD configurations since the initial installation was completed. The AD servers are Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 on seperate domains.

I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the PassSync software. Every time that service is restarted, I see a connect via SSL in the logs in FDS, but nothing after that.
Was the connect via SSL successful?

Regards,
--
toto