Re: Re: How to monitor replication?

Philip Kime wrote:
This is normal.  This can happen when two masters attempt to update
the same consumer
at the same time.  One of them gets through, the other has to wait.

Problem is, it was like this for two days and there is only one master
updating it ...
It's possible that can happen as well. When this happens, usually changes are propagated to the consumer through the master anyway, since that master is receiving updates from the other master(s).
I didn't notice because I can't work out how to monitor replication. I
restarted the replication target ns-slapd and it was fine thereafter.
Did the replication monitor documentation help at all?
PK