Re: Custom forms

Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
You can use the Advanced... editor.  It's not very pretty but it works.

I'm having problems using the Advanced... editor: I add mailRecipient
as a new value to the objectClass attribute, then select a view of all
attributes, but cannot manage to add a value to the mailRoutingAddress
attribute: right clicking on it then clicking in the Add Value button
tries to add a value to the objectClass attribute instead.
Try doing a left click on the field you want to add the value to, then right click on it to add the value (or use the Add Value button in the right hand pane).

I had to revert to using ldapmodify, which simply works.