Re: Custom forms

You can write simple scripts or web-apps to do this, any language you want will likely suffice, that's the beauty of LDAP. I manage our directory with a web app written in PHP and some command line scripts written in Perl. It's pretty simple in both languages. Or you can write a Java small app, no real need to make it part of the console.

Right. There is no simple template system to create new forms. You have to write some new Java code for the console to implement support for new forms.