Re: Re: Cos? or plug-in issue?

Scott wrote:

Well if that is the case and there is no underlying mechanisims that I was
exluding I am really discouraged with the ability to provide customization.  Do
you see anyting wrong with how I attempted to define the attribute that could
have been causing the issue? It has to be something I am leaving out.

No I don't see anything wrong per se. What was your test? Was it a straight LDAP search?

Yes I restarted everytime. The onlytime I can get it to enforce the case is with
the IA5String.  Since the IA5String seems to be working, do you see any problem
with me leaving it defined? Thanks again
IA5String is essentially 7 bit ascii, so no international characters. If you are fine with that, it is ok.

--
Pete