Re: features

Rich Megginson wrote:

It's very different. For one, the ACI syntax is different. For another, AFAIK, the way in-tree ACIs work with OL is that they are stored in the cn=config tree instead of being in the aci operational attribute in the regular tree.

The OL "experimental" ACI support existed long before OL supported cn=config (which only came in the just released 2.3 branch, afaik).

I haven't used the old ACI support with OL, but I really would have thought that they just implemented a verbatim copy of Netscape ACI syntax.

Maybe it's time to play around a little with OL this weekend.

--
mike