Re: review-o-matic : Fedora package review helper

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 10:00:35PM +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:
I'm sure that there are a lot of things that are not at all Fedora specific
that rpmlint doesn't currently check but very well could.  Please do send
patches either to Bugzilla or upstream rpmlint Trac, or just file RFE's
(these usually preferably in upstream Trac) in case you have good ideas but
no code yet.

If I want rpmbuild to run rpmlint automatically on the packages that
rpmbuild makes, that would be a RFE/patch against rpm, right?

Yup, there's no place you could hook up a script to check the resulting packages currently. Seems like a very reasonable RFE to me, feel free to file in rpm.org Trac.

	- Panu -