Orphan Packages: mrxvt and astyle

Since helping to get mrxvt and astyle included into Fedora a few releases back my life has become a lot busier.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to help as much as anticipated and am asking if anyone would like to takeover astyle and mrxvt.  I've followed the orphan procedure as indicated on the wiki and will also e-mail the source code owners and let them know these packages are going into orphaned status.  Thanks for making Fedora great, and I hope to be able to help in the future.

-Adam