package maintenance from multiple PCs ?

Hi, I've recently been trying to do package development from my notebook PC, rather than my desktop PC {which has all the ssh certs, own/fedora/fedara certs, and the client side certificate}.

To use a second development machine is it necessary and sufficient to:
cp from my account on original desktop:
- .fedora.cert
- .fedora-server-ca.cert
- .fedora-upload-ca.cert
- .ssh/id_rsa.pub
- .ssh/id_rsa
- fedora-browser-cert.p12 and import that into firefox.
?

Is there a better way ?
My first attempt, I uploaded the second machine's id_rsa.pub, got a new certificate from fas and so on since I didn't have access to the original desktop {while out of town}.

If I have all the same key/certs on the notebook, what are the security implications if the machine is stolen {and obtained by someone with malicious ideas} etc ?

DaveT.