Looking for new package owners

It's becoming clear to me that I lack the time to maintain all of my packages, as there are a few outstanding bug reports that I'm just not getting to. I think it's time to hand off some or all of my packages to new maintainers. The following is the list of my current packages.

atlas
autotrace
cln
fig2ps
fftw
ginac
glpk
lilypond
lilypond-doc
mftrace
octave
octave-forge
suitesparse

Some of these are really easy, but two of them could be somewhat challenging. Octave-forge is getting big and ugly, and it really needs to be split into about 40 subpackages (which could be done incrementally, rather than all at once). Atlas is more or less working but it is really outdated, and it would probably require almost starting from scratch to package the new 3.8.x releases.

Quentin