Re: reset ssh keys, even if only a public key in fedora?

Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Tuesday 19 August 2008, J. Randall Owens wrote:
OK, I had already tried deleting the lat/long info, thinking it might be
something like that, but I'd guess it still considered it modified, and
tried sending empty lat/long info, which still caused the 500 I saw.  After
a completely fresh start, uploading works for me now.

I did the same thing, but additionally ran into https://fedorahosted.org/fas/ticket/69 . Completely fresh start didn't help.

Thanks, Ville, I've attached some information from the logs to the bug. We should be able to look at that we get the bigger Infrastructure problems fixed up.

-Toshio