Re: reset ssh keys, even if only a public key in fedora?

J. Randall Owens wrote:
Has anyone been able to actually upload their RSA key?  I reset my password
easily enough, but now I keep getting 500 internal errors when I try to upload
my RSA public key (at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/edit/myusername). And I've been
getting these 500s for a little while now, so I thought I'd ask.

I looked through the logs and see that there was an error message regarding latitude and longitude when saving your information. Latitude and longitude use isn't very well tested ATM, but I know that plain integers work. If you are putting lat/long into the system, could you use those for now?

if it still doesn't work, reply and i'll take another look.

-Toshio